Appliances & Products
Energy-Efficient Pool Pumps
$150 - $400 Mail-in Rebate
Replace your older single-speed pool pump with a variable-speed or two-speed pump, and save energy while enjoying your pool! These efficient swimming pool pumps operate at the lowest speed necessary to filter the pool. Since it takes far less energy for the pump to move water slowly rather than quickly, reducing the pump speed actually reduces the power needed to as little as an eighth of what was needed previously.
- $400.00 Rebate on eligible variable-speed pool pumps
- $150.00 Rebate on eligible two-speed pool pumps
- Rebates are for residential pools only. Limit of 4 per residential customer (must be on a residential LIPA rate).
- Purchases must be made between 1/1/13 - 11/30/13.
To view PDF files you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download now
Rebate forms must be postmarked no later then December 31, 2013. Rebate applications postmarked after December 31st will be denied.
- Download a list of qualified variable-speed pool pumps (PDF)
- Download a list of qualified two-speed pool pumps (PDF)
- Download a list of qualified variable-speed pool pump controllers (PDF)
- Download a list of qualified two-speed pool pump controllers (PDF)
- View a list participating dealers/installers (PDF)
- Download, complete and submit mail-in rebate application form (PDF)
Advantages of Energy-Efficient Pool Pumps
- Variable speed pumps last up to 3 times longer than a standard one speed pool pump
- Two-speed & variable-speed pool pumps are more energy-efficient than standard single-speed pool pumps
- Have any questions? Browse through our Frequently Asked Questions
For Dealers & Installers
If you are interested in participating in the LIPA Pool Pump Program review the documents below and any questions call 1-877-654-5472