Browse through the Long Island Power Authority's agreements and contracts.
To view PDF files you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download now
- Operations Service Agreement (OSA)
- AMENDED and RESTATED OPERATIONS SERVICES AGREEMENT between LONG ISLAND LIGHTING COMPANY d/b/a LIPA and PSEG LONG ISLAND LLC Dated as of December 31, 2013 (PDF)
- Appendices 2 through 14 (PDF)
- Appendix 7 (PDF)
- Appendix 13 (PDF)
- Waiver Agreement (PDF)
Amended & Restated Power Supply Agreement - 2012
On October 2, 2012 the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) and National Grid announced that they have agreed to a new Power Supply Agreement (PSA) for the purchase of up to 3,700 megawatts (MW) of generation produced by National Grid-owned generating facilities, on improved terms and conditions (the Agreement).
Browse through the Long Island Power Authority's various reports and studies.
- Report on Operations and Accomplishments: 2015 | 2014 (PDF)
- Performance Measurement Report: 2015 | 2014 (PDF)
- Assessment of Internal Controls: 2015 | 2014 (PDF)
- Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting: 2015 | 2014 (PDF)
- Management Letter: 2015 (PDF) | No letter issued for 2014
- DPS 2013 Management and Operations Audit (PDF)
- Annual Procurement Report: 2015 | 2014 (PDF)
- Contract Report from the Long Island Power Authority and PSEG Long Island LLC (PDF)